WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

• Join us to download any resource for free. You will be able to download or guest post.

kashif

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
Apr 12, 2022
Pakistan
www.vuinsider.com
kashif submitted a new resource:

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) - Download Free WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS). - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

WASender is a whatsapp marketing platform its build with Laravel and Node Js. WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with over 2 billion active users. This makes it an attractive platform...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: rnhn42
kashif updated WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) with a new update entry:

WASender v2.0 - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) Free

Password:

v2.0
Contact group modules added
Bulk Contact Import added
Group Wise message sending added
Date time schedule message system added
Time zone wise schedule system
Bulk Group Sending Added
Number Extract From Group System Added
Plain whatsapp number import like copy paste
Many more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello everybody. I installed it and managed to translate it to PT, but when I create a new device, it doesn't ask for a QR code and goes straight to the "device connected" screen, and in this case there is no sender. Does anyone out there have the solution? I don't know if this is where this is posted, but thanks!

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 42
Cloudlinux NodeJS Selector demands to store node modules for application in separate folder (virtual environment) pointed by symlink called "node_modules". That's why application should not contain folder/file with such name in application root

Hello
Version 3 Downloaded
But when installing needs a purchase key
How do I skip this key?
Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_233450.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_233450.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 21

May 2024

Total amount
$30.85
Goal
$250.00
Donation ends:

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gulkhan1

About us

• Our community has been around from 2017 and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. Providing Free Resources to help newcomers/startups. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu