Completed MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit, like a Swiss Army Knife

Don't buy, I'm gonna purchase it after EID. Will share with you.
If you need any of them. I can share.
Also note that there are number of problems with that tool. Like DA, AGe, SEO checker etc

1687708188136.png


1687708096547.png
 
Already purchased it bro.
 
Hey Kashif, is did you find the solution to make new tools working? as nulled versions does not show new tools in V 2.0. as it needs PATCHES section working. perhaps it download some script to make new tools working. or if you patch and thn make it available to work for everyone.
 
Hey Kashif, is did you find the solution to make new tools working? as nulled versions does not show new tools in V 2.0. as it needs PATCHES section working. perhaps it download some script to make new tools working. or if you patch and thn make it available to work for everyone.
Sorry bro. I can't null.
 

October 2026

Total amount
$177.15
Goal
$500.00
Donation ends:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
13,885
Messages
46,106
Members
87,424
Latest member
H1P3X
Top