• Join us to download any resource for free. You will be able to download or guest post.
Exchangerix - PHP E-currency Exchange Script

Exchangerix - PHP E-currency Exchange Script v3.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter kashif
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 523

kashif

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
Email Verified
kashif submitted a new resource:

Exchangerix - PHP E-currency Exchange Script - Download Free Exchangerix - PHP E-currency Exchange Script

View attachment 1236

Run your own e-currency exchange business in minutes!​

Exchangerix since 2017 has been a powerful software and has a rich php script that will allow you to run your own website to exchange money, bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies, our more than 2000 satisfied customers guarantee us with constant updates and improvements. Simply place your order and get started today. It is easy.

Read more about this resource...

Hey, how do you install the script? Any idea what the file permissions should be? I've done everything but I'm not sure about the file permission, so the script is not working

500 is server level error. Kindly ask your host to resolve it
Checked with my host, and according to them it's not the host, it's the script requirements. Do you perhaps have a installation guide, that includes maybe what the folder or file permissions should be like 775 or 777.
Iv'e setup and connected correctly to the DB but something is preventing it from opening up on my website, you can see it wants to but then just a white screen and then HTTP ERROR 500
I've also tried changing the PHP version all the way from 5.4 up to 8.3, none of them wants to work either

July 2024

Total amount
$13.90
Goal
$400.00
Donation ends:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member