Recent content by djjigsaw

  1. djjigsaw

    Searching for IPTV provider

    What is the price and what's included with it? I plan to use with Emby and JellyFin servers I own for personal use.
  2. djjigsaw

    Important Big Announcement: Launch of Our Own File Hosting Service!

    can you share how you managed to do that? It seems good so far
  3. djjigsaw

    Searching for IPTV provider

    as the title says, I searched and I see themes, but nobody selling IPTV services?
  4. djjigsaw

    MyTaxi – Complete Flutter Taxi Booking, Intercity Ride & Parcel Delivery App with admin | Uber Clone

    @kashif can you share the latest version? 9.6 as there is a lot improvements since 8.0
  5. djjigsaw

    [Buying] Apollo.io unlimited export method

    What exporting are you wanting to do as the comparison shows import and export CSV but doesn't state there is a limit on it. What are you not able to do in the free version?
  6. djjigsaw

    EMYUI - Multipurpose Web Hosting with WHMCS Template

    @kashif are you able to get the latest version? EMYUI version 1.8.5 (04/04/2026)
  7. djjigsaw

    I will null any ModulesGarden WHMCS module

    What have you decoded so far?
  8. djjigsaw

    Cheapest cPanel Shared License!

    do you offer lifetime licenses or just monthly?
  9. djjigsaw

    Requesting HTML template

    I am looking to see if anyone has the HTML version of Roket - Technology & IT Solutions HTML Template if possible. I have a domain that this would be good for.
  10. djjigsaw

    Odio - Music WP Theme For Bands, Clubs, and Musicians

    is this nulled or untouched?
  11. djjigsaw

    Gblicense – licensing system (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 22+ more!

    link isn't working, any way to get it reuploaded?
Top