1.Go to Theme>Edit HTML
2. Click inside the html code box, press control F
3. Search for this specific code: contentWindow.location.replace(t)
4. Simply delete it. Save.
5. Save. Working for me.
1.Go to Theme>Edit HTML
2. Click inside the html code box, press control F
3. Search for this specific code: contentWindow.location.replace(t)
4. Simply delete it. Save.
5. Save. Working for me.
want to clarify... it works, but it is a separate page and not really a "landing page" that your domain goes to by default. By being a landing page, it should be the first page people see. The coding should be like Wuzz at https://sugeng.id/. If you make landing page widget visable, it takes...
I don't have the template, but if you link it, I may be able to code it for free.
I don't have the template, but if you link it, I may be able to code it for free.